Friday, April 19, 2019

Friday Fix!

     Just a quick recap of what has caught my attention this week, in case you have some downtime this weekend and need some inspo.  

My currently podcast obsession., Almost 30. They have so many amazing guests and discuss so many amazing topics... I cannot get enough.  I skip around the episodes to whatever strikes my fancy, highly recommend plugging in for your next listen.  

These leggings are currently hanging out in my Amazon cart.  I love the single pair I have.  They are affordable and have an athletic quality to them, but the seems are not nearly as intense and they have a more matte finish so I can wear them out and about.  Obsessed and I need every color.  My athletic leisure look needs to be on point!
The leggings on my body.

Only Cats and Food. Because honestly, what else am I on Instagram for?

Whatever, I am late to the party.  But the nearest SoulCycle is an hour away from my apartment. But a local studio just opened up and I am loving.  Boutique workout studios just add a certain something with their specialization (and the black lights).


This coffee scrub will cause me to brave the mall. All Lush locations are in malls, which I don't care for... especially on weekends.  But I drink coffee because it is delicious, smells amazing, and that caffeine boost spikes my day.  This face mask does the same to my skin after late nights... or for no reason at all.  

I could not read Troublemaker by Leah Remini quick enough.  If you love a good get out of a cult story this is a great one.  The honesty of knowing something is wrong, but it happens anyway is something that is refreshing as a reader.  I've never been in a cult myself so I've always wondered how does that happen? How do you let it get that far?
Book Cover
I have my normal weekend errands to run... but I would love to stay on my couch and binge watch The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (season 2). Because it may be April, but we all know October will always have my heart. Also, is it weird to covet a 16-year-old half witch's wardrobe and hair?

I hope your weekend is somehow both productive and relaxing! Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment