Monday, March 11, 2019

Goal Getter

     My Instagram feed is always littered with #motivationalmonday or #goaldigger tagged pictures and I love it! I love seeing my friends reach their goals and work hard and stay positive.  I love following inspirational accounts that seem to pop in with a story or quote just when I have had a really rough day

     We all have goals, or at least we all should have goals.  And while I certainly have big goals (travel to Thailand, become a yoga teacher, start a podcast) I have some tiny goals as well.  Things I work for monthly, weekly, or even daily.  To keep me on track to those bigger goals.  Things to help with my self-care in a busy world.

     A few things I strive for:

  • Save $$ every paycheck & don't touch my savings
  • Have a "Sam Day" once a month
  • Meditate daily
  • Be an adult and go to the dentist, get a passport, and organize tax receipts 
  • Finish Anna Victoria's Fit Body Guide (12 weeks)
  • Drink a gallon of water a day
  • Reduce screen time

     So I know some of these seem really small but honestly, this is what I need to improve my life. I may excel at things you struggle with or I may be driving the struggle bus while you slay it.  Either way, I need to set goals for me.  Break down the big goals of "Be Fit" or "Save Money" into things I can do.

     I also have to shout out my new planner, the Commit 30.  I don't use a planner to track events but rather budgeting, workouts, and goals.  So having a planner set up for that is gold.  If I write it down I feel way more committed than just thinking I should do something.

What kind of goals are you setting? How do you track them? What do you consider success?


No comments:

Post a Comment